Do you love working with people and have a passion for healthy food? We’re looking for enthusiastic, customer-service oriented leaders.
As an Operations Manager, you can expect:
- To lead, coach and motivate management team members to achieve success;
- A Proudly Okanagan company that supports local suppliers, growers and community initiatives;
- Opportunities to grow and train within the company to achieve your personal career goals;
- Industry competitive compensation and benefits package (including health benefits package, team member store discount, gym membership subsidy).
As an Operations Manager, you will:
- Oversee the operations of four stores in all aspects, including:
- Store Appearance – quality, merchandising, cleanliness
- Human Resources Management
- Purchasing/Receiving and Product Inventory Control
- Store Maintenance
- Be committed to maintaining store operational standards and product quality;
- Be accountable for financial objectives;
- Follow operational policies and procedures to ensure safety and security;
- Work with Head Office team to execute business plans.