DO YOU HAVE STRONG ANALYTICAL EXPERIENCE AND WANT A CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for a Controller to provide planning and analysis through operational finance and controllership.
About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing company in construction. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, competitive compensation plan and benefits, and plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally.
About the Opportunity
- Participate in strategic initiatives providing financial leadership
- Drive improved profitability and return on capital, including deal margin analysis and expense trends
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages; summarize reports for a more in-depth analysis quarterly
- Participate in continuous process improvement focused on finance systems
- Coordinate and prepare budgets and forecasts with supported reporting
- Assist with financial structuring
- CPA (CMA or CA)
- 5-10 years of related industry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Customer centric with proven leadership, coaching and team development abilities
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20948.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.