Job ID: 24600
As a Driver with our Canadian Trucking division, you will be scheduled for both short-haul and long-haul routes, providing you with a variety of routes and flexible schedules. Brink’s offers a great team driving experience, very competitive wages, training and an opportunity to learn the security profession with a world wide leader.
You will be responsible for safely operating a straight body armoured truck and/or tractor trailer in a team driver or convoy environment.
• Responsible for maintaining the clean and safe operating condition of assigned vehicles and equipment, including pre-post inspections and occasional emergency roadside repairs.
• Maintain a driver log according to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and Canadian hours of service regulations.
• Adhere to all security, safety, and operating regulations in accordance with Company policy, ensuring the safety of the crew, the public and the goods being transported.
• Actively participate in loading/unloading of vehicles.
• Responsible for accurate and complete transactions on all paperwork; ensuring appropriate signatures are obtained.
• Must be familiar with completing driver logbooks, trans-border documentation, bills of Lading, inspection and accident/incident reports
• Kenworth & Peterbilt Models
• Between 10-18 Speed Trucks
• Full Benefits + Pension Plan
• 100% Paid Education Reimbursement Program after 6 months
• $0.60-$0.62/mile per Driver
• Routes average 24-48 hours
• Minimal Cross Border
• A currently valid AZ driver’s license and a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a clean, accident-free driving record, and mountain driving experience.
• We will take into consideration case by case the above experience and driving records
• A valid firearms permit (Possession and Acquisition License for both Restricted and Non Restricted)
• We will assist you in obtaining the above
• Able to work various shifts/hours, including multi-day overnight travel.
• Experience in customs clearance will be considered an asset.
• No “Fast Card” required
• A valid Passport is mandatory
• Ability to speak French will be considered an asset