Our Client designs and produces branded knitwear, socks, and accessories.
They are looking for an e-Commerce Manager to create and manage and enhance their online presence and to facilitate online orders and sell-through.
- Launch the online product/website, market it, run it and run with it.
- This role will have a breadth of ownership and responsibility for customer acquisition and retention both online and offline.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Acquisition channel strategy, customer retention, and day-to-day management: You will help write the playbook for growth across all acquisition channels, owning strategy, execution, reporting, and analysis. You will help drive customer retention through e-mail marketing, cart abandonment, customer cohort tracking and other strategies
- Testing: You’ll vet and test emerging acquisition opportunities - including new (online and offline) channels, targeting, audiences, creative, messaging, etc.
- Performance: You will have ownership of all acquisition KPIs (CPA, ROAS, etc.)
- Budgeting: Ownership of paid marketing spend and budgeting across channels.
- Reporting: You’ll lead weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on acquisition efforts, keeping marketing and cross-functional teams up to speed on performance.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You’ll work across marketing, operations, production, and other teams to move acquisition objectives forward.
- Vendors: Ownership and management of relationships with external acquisition vendors.
- Experience as the owner of a website and/or product
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and a passion to stay on top of the latest marketing trends & channels.
- Experience with digital acquisition channels (Display, Paid Search, Retargeting, Affiliate, paid social channels, etc.)
- Keen visual aesthetic and ability to communicate our clients’ brand image. Some graphic design skills a plus.
- Budget management experience.
- Genuine interest and vision for how consumer brands acquire customers online and offline.
- Strategic thinking - a vision for how to scale the brand and the role that acquisition plays in that effort.
- Analytical horsepower - you have prior experience analyzing results and applying learning that helped build a consumer brand.
- Excellent excel skills. Bonus points if you have SQL experience.
- Experience as the owner of a website and/or product.
- A team player who can also go it alone at times.
- Good project management skills and the ability to stay cool in fast-paced and ambiguous situations.
- Attention to detail.
- A "get it done" no task too small attitude.
- Intellectual honesty. You are just as likely to admit when your idea didn't work as when it did.
- Creative, yet strategic approaches to problem-solving.
- An innovator who is entrepreneurial in spirit.
Background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in (but not limited to) Business, Marketing, Computer Sciences or related field with 3-5 years of management or marketing experience with a consumer brand or agency.
Compensation and perks:
- We offer competitive start-up full-time salary
- Health and dental benefits, flexible vacation policy.
Please have experience/success using Facebook Ads, Google AdWords and/or experience with media buying. Retail/ecommerce experience is also a bonus.