Manpower is currently hiring an EAI Developer to fulfill a 1 year fulltime contract role.
Location: Downtown Calgary AB
Summary of Key Responsibilities: (job functions include but are not limited to):
· Support Client project EAI needs by aligning project requirements to the delivered solution.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Essential skills:
- Minimum of 1-year experience developing solutions in TIBCO Suite of products:
- Hands-on experience developing batch and real-time messaging services in TIBCO BW 5.1x and 6.x.
- This includes development, unit testing and deployments of integrations in a multi-tier environment.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) & REST services.
- Extensive knowledge and background in XML.
- Requires working knowledge and development experience in one or more of the following technologies: Java, Net.
- Utilization of Team Foundation Server (TFS) / GIT.
- Background in database technologies, databases, and scriptings such as Oracle or SQLServer
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and clients.
- Support multiple concurrent projects and priorities
- Previous work experience with Municipal, other Government Organizations or equivalent endeavors.
- Experience with HP Quality Centre suite of test tools.
- Agile and Traditional project methodologies.
- Ability to work with various IT Teams.
- Experience working in multi-tiered environments.
Please apply online and/or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email us directly at Shwetha.email@example.comHelp or contact us at 403-269-6936 & ask for our Professional team.
You can also follow us on Facebook (@manpower.alberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), Twitter (@ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (Manpower Alberta) for more information on our current Companies