. Teach for the Future has actively partnered with Yungu International School.
Yungu school is located in Sandu Town in Shuangqiao Village, Hangzhou City, China. Built between the beautiful terrain of mountains and Yuhang Tong river, the campus occupies 543 acres of land. Within this space, the School hopes to develop a student-oriented education system, where the student’s quality of life and student’s growth are it’s core values. Yungu School is looking for ESL and Subject Teachers in the following departments: Arts, Physical Education and English to start immediately.
· Curriculum Design and Implementation
· Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that meet’s the school standards
· Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies
· Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area
· Administer academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress, learning targets and progress in language acquisition
· Employ a variety of research-based techniques and strategies for effective classroom management, lesson planning, active student engagement and instructional delivery to meet different aptitudes and interests of students
· Provide a nurturing and supportive learning environment that encourages student responsibility
· Design and deliver English related optional courses as needed
· Supervises students in out-of-class activities during the assigned working day.
· At least 3+ years of experience in teaching English/ as a second language. Experience in teaching K-12 is preferred.
· Graduate degree or graduate certificate in ESL
· English Degree or Teaching Degree/PGCE or a recognized equivalent strongly preferred
· Teaching experience in China is a plus.
· The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment
· The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours
· Enthusiasm for English language
· Open, optimistic and creative
· Ability to inspire children and adults with an enthusiasm for learning
· Strong desire in continuous personal and professional growth
· Ability to work in a team
· Strong ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships
· Support our school’s vision and common goals regarding English education
If you are interested in the opportunity above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp indicating where you found the posting on the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position.
To keep up to date on TF company news and upcoming events please check out our website @ www.teachfuture.com and register to get access to job postings and more! Visit our Facebook and Linked in page ＠teach for the future and follow us on Instagram and twitter @teachfutureorg