The Jonah Group is looking for an experienced ETL Data Modeler/Developer to join our team of accomplished tech professionals to develop robust Data Warehouse solutions. The senior developer must demonstrate data analysis and modeling experience, in addition to team leadership skills.
What We Do:
Jonah has produced high quality commercial systems for the banking, auto finance, capital markets, health insurance and pension plan industries (to name a few). We consistently work towards designing and building high-performing enterprise solutions with emphasis placed on great user experience, robust architecture, and a perfect fit. Here at Jonah, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute your technical expertise alongside a team of software specialists who are passionate about what they do.
What You’ll Do:
• Analyze and document business requirements based on client needs
• Preparation, maintenance and publishing of ETL documentation, including source-to-target mappings and business-driven transformation rules
• Propose technical designs and lead the implementation of large Data Warehousing solutions, supporting database(s), and complex ETL processes
• Development of ETL processes
• Analyze complex data sources and assist in the design of new data feeds
• Development of new features, mappings, and workflows
• Develop, test, deploy, maintain, support, tune, and fix ETL programs
• Automate the execution of various ETL processes
• Create technical documentation of all developed mappings
• Establish and implement unit test frameworks for ETL processes
• Perform code reviews
Your Preferred Profile:
• 5+ years of experience in analyzing business requirements to design, architect, develop and implement highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes
• Hands on experience designing databases and implementing (SQL) scripts and stored procedures; Ms SQL Server, Oracle, experience is a mandatory requirement
• Experience with ETL and tools such Microsoft SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter, or IBM Data Power
• Ability to make recommendations for ETL design and performance enhancements for large data volume loads and processing
• Proficient with Windows and Unix operating systems
• Experienced in creating detailed unit test scripts; code and unit test components as per internal designs; participation in code reviews
• Nice to have: reporting tools experience such as Tableau, Sisense, Business Objects, SSRS
What You’ll Like About Working Here:
• Family-friendly benefits and vacation time
• Annual training budget and professional development for fulltime employees
• The flexibility of a software consulting environment; project variety, adapting to new business domains, and building complex applications
• Ability to flex your creativity muscle, and have your opinions heard
• A work culture where you’ll look forward to coming in every day
• Downtown Toronto location (easily accessible by public transit)
Feel free to send us your resume anytime to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp We’ll keep your information on file (honest!) for that fateful day when preparation and opportunity collide, and together we will unleash your awesome skills on our next new project. Please include “ETL Developer” in the subject line. We want to thank all individuals who apply and will be contacting suitably qualified applicants as soon as we can.
For more information about the Jonah Group, please visit https://www.jonahgroup.com /!