We are looking for an experienced ETL Developer with high proficiency in ETL development with Informatica, SSIS and SQLServer. Knowledge of Postgres is an asset.
The candidate will work on complex data systems to support both operational and analytical functions for modern loud applications. The work will include design, development.
The successful candidate will possess a full working knowledge of database components; storage / tables spaces, schemas, indexing, partitions, aliases, stored procedures, constraints and triggers. Working experience with MS SQL Server is highly required. Additional practical experience with other database engines including PostgreSQL, Python and; Migration and Access Controls will be nice to have. The candidate will be working with a team of developers in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience with developing SQL Server applications and optimization including DDL, DML, stored procedures, triggers, SSIS, and performance tuning preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of relational database experience within a multi-tiered environment; including use of database performance and monitoring tools preferred.
- Strong understanding of how to maximize SQL Server application scalability, performance, recoverability, and maintainability.
- Working knowledge of Informatica Cloud Edition an asset
- Experience in data integrations with Salesforce an asset
- Demonstrated experience with all aspects of unit testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing.
- In-depth experience with the SCRUM development lifecycle and software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with large scale database design and development on the Microsoft SQL Server platforms including normalization techniques, ETL, writing stored procedures, performance tuning etc
- Solid understanding of SQL Server locking, indexing and error handling, and basic administration tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and interact at all levels to ensure reliability, availability, scalability, and performance of applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.