In Home Caregiver for Elderly Couple
Employer: Dhillons – North Delta, BC
Job Type: Full time/Permanenta
Full time caregiver required for elderly couple.
Job Duties include:
· Prepare and serve fresh and healthy meals.
· Provide assistance in various day to day activities.
· Accompany them to doctor's appointments, physiotherapy sessions etc.
· Assist them for short outings to nearby parks, temple, etc.
· Engage in cognitive activities such as reading newspaper, books etc.
· Perform routine health related duties such as reminding or administering medications as directed
· Making bed on daily basis and changing linen as often as required.
· Observe elderly for signs of deterioration or concern and report them to the family or doctor on an immediate basis.
· Keep a safe and clean environment at home
· May perform other housekeeping activities etc
· Completion of Secondary School
· Related experience will be an asset
· Soft spoken and calm behaviour
· Honest, reliable, attention to hygiene & nutrition.
· References will be required.
· First aid and CPR certification will be an asset
· Knowledge of Punjabi language will be an asset
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter and two work related references firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp with Subject line ‘In Home Caregiver’