About the Job
The Electrical Engineer (or Method Agent) is responsible for defining steps for manufacturing vehicle components and for developing procedures to optimize equipment production sequences in keeping with technical definitions.
-Manage requests of an electrical nature, working with a team of technicians and electrotechnicians
-Evaluate investment and resource needs for projects
- Plan and coordinate work to deliver on time, on budget and according to quality standards
- Communicate practices governed by the Canadian Electrical Code and established standards and ensure they are respected
- Pursue plans to modernize electrical installations at different sites and compliance with standards on electric arcs (Z-462)
-Improve the compliance process for installations
-Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related education
- Minimum of 2 years’ related experience
- Experience in the manufacturing industry related to ground transportation
- Knowledge of Catia, SAP and Excel software
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Familiar with electrical problem diagnosis technologies
- Effective communication skills
- Inventive, innovative and serious
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to respect principles of occupational health and safety
- Full time
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance and benefits
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
About the BrandAAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.