Electrical Project Coordinator - Junior to Intermediate
Strong understanding of electrical systems.
Project Coordination experience.
Minimum 3 Years experience as an Electrical Estimator
Experienced with project software such as Accubid, excel, cloud, Microsoft project, and PDF software
Attention to detail with an emphasis on quality of work
Exceptional work ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities ( Duties ) :
- Reports to the Project Manager
- Review of drawings and specifications to become familiar with the project
- Review major material purchase orders
- Assist with procurement of shop drawings from suppliers
- Review of shop drawings with the project manager and submit to consultant engineer for approvals
- Pricing of change notices
- Coordinate with foreman, suppliers and project manager on day to day issues
- Assemble closeout documents for submission to customer
- Flexibility and willingness to perform other duties as required
Salary Range $60K to $75K per year
If you meet at least 90% of the above requirements, please send your Word-version resume along with a list of completed projects.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
|Interested Applicants Contact:|