To repair and troubleshoot equipment and machinery efficiently, safely and in accordance with the electrical codes.
* Able to use all equipment and machinery related to the trade requirements;
* Understands and reads all schematics and drawings associated with the trade;
* Build new machinery and equipment with minimum supervision;
* Troubleshoots active and new machinery and equipment with minimum supervision;
* Committed to continuous improvement on machinery, equipment, processes and PM system;
* Meets schedules set by Maintenance Teamleaders;
* Trains apprentices in all aspects of machine and equipment, repair, safety and SPC;
* Has adequate knowledge of SPC;
* Able to understand and follow CS-462 and/or NEMA 70-E;
* Has good interpersonal and communication skills and is results oriented;
* Has an exemplary attitude towards housekeeping, safety and company policies;
* Work within the guidelines of the Deco Employee Handbook;
* Commitment to continuous improvement and work place safety;
* Team Player;
* TS16949 awareness and adherence;
* ISO14001 awareness and adherence;
* Lean Manufacturing and 5S concepts awareness and adherence;
* Other duties as may be required.
Knowledge and Education
Certified Industrial Electrician
Minimum 2 years' experience in an automotive manufacturing environment or minimum 5 years' experience in an industrial environment
Skills and Competencies
Physically capable of performing essential duties of the job.