Ridgewood Electric Limited , a respected electrical and electronic contractor to industry since 1981, is currently seeking to fill the following challenging position:
309A Construction and Maintenance Electrician
The successful applicant(s) shall meet and perform the following criteria and duties:
- Must be a Certified Ontario Construction and Maintenance Electrician 309A and active member of the Ontario College of Trades
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English.
- 5 years of experience in industrial/commercial environments.
- Able to read and interpret blue prints and electrical schematics
- Install, replace, maintain and repair electrical systems and related electrical equipment.
- Test equipment and components for current, continuity and voltage.
- Organization and planning skills and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Expertise in a wide variety of installation techniques.
- Controls experience preferred. PLC’s and drives.
- Ability to work afternoon or night shift when required.
- Safety first approach with all work that is performed.
- Neat appearance and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally on assignments.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Customer service has always been a crucial part of the Ridgewood philosophy. If our customers are successful then so are we.
Ridgewood wishes to thank all applicants for your interest but only applicable candidates will be contacted for interviews.