HCR Permanent Search is currently working with a top manufacturing company in Vaughan who needs to hire an experienced an experienced Electrician for their Night Shift. To attract top talent, my client is offering a competitive salary package, a great benefits package and a place where you can grow and develop yourself into a more senior level role.
• Previous experience as a Licensed Electrician while working for either an automotive, food manufacturing or consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturer.
• Valid Industrial Electrician License for the Province of Ontario (422A)
• Must have strong electrical, mechanical and analytical aptitude
• Knowledge and experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics
• Previous work experience with one of the following pieces of equipment: Automated assembly lines, stamping presses, CNC machines or weld robots
• Ability to bend frequently and lift heavy equipment as required
• Install, examine, replace and repair electronic wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
• Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
• Use different PLC programming (Allen Bradley or Siemens) devices including software to modify and read logic control programs.
• Inform the Maintenance Manager about changes in electrical circuits and updates to the original diagrams
• Run new power supply lines to new and relocated equipment according to Hydro codes and other applicable standards and regulations.
• Wire new control panels according to drawings and verbal instructions under consideration of Hydro codes and other applicable standards and regulations.
• Pass on information, experience and knowledge to other maintenance employee, to ensure effective, non-repetitious problem solving and machine repairs.
• Work in a cost-effective manner and maintains a high standard of quality and excellent workmanship.
• Conduct preventative maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
• Must have continuous improvements on machinery and equipment. Meet schedule set by maintenance Manager.
• Use different PLC programming devices including software to modify and read logic control programs.
Contact and Resume Submission
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the recruitment consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates who are local to Toronto and can work in Canada without restriction will be contacted.
Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject heading and you forward a copy of your trades license.
Thank you for your interest.