- Manages work assignments in staffing, scheduling, coordinating, and planning of personnel engaged in manufacturing and engineering activities.
- Organizes and coordinates sections of the engineering department with drafting team.
- Plans and establishes engineering schedules and follows up performance against estimates.
- Supervises assembly of cost control and statistical data.
- Supervises development of material selection standards.
- Recommends new policies or procedures as necessary.
- Approves process specification and design standards.
- Prepares and controls departmental annual budget.
- Administers personnel functions, including recruiting, review and approval of job descriptions and salary classifications, and selection and placement of personnel.
- Co-ordinates material requirements and production flow through purchasing and our plant manager.
- In charge of scheduling work through the plant by co-coordinating with the Plant Manager and Purchasing including maintaining a daily production log.
- Attends weekly production and materials meetings, works and heads capital improvement projects as authorized by Management Team.
Call for Beta users: TeamCronos has launched a new suite of tools on our site to help job seekers improve their search at www.teamcronos.com.  ; When you signup with a profile, a key tool is Tracklet, which helps job seekers to auto-fill applications and track the jobs applied for. You may sign up for free and become a Founding User of these powerful tools at Teamcronos.com.