Engineering Professional – Hydro-Mechanical Systems
À propos de l'emploi
In a world class Aircraft Manufacturer. We are looking for Engineering Professionals to join our team!
- Support the Global 7000/8000 Mod-line in Montreal by leading all engineering related activities for a timely resolution to production line issues
- Witness system functional testing and conduct technical investigations on Hydro-Mechanical systems related issues
- Analyze and develop solutions/recommendations and reports. Disposition RFCs, RNCs, and Supplement 2s as required
- Review functional test requirements and ensure translation into mature functional tests
- Track and ensure successful implementation of systems installations and modifications
- Work with the product development team to assist in technical proposal activities, including preparation of written material and presentations. Recommend and review design changes
- Develop good working relationships with various departments within BA and with all suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and eligibility for Professional Engineer registration. AME license, an asset
- Experience in providing engineering support to a Final Line/Production
- 10-15 years’ experience in aircraft Hydro-Mechanical systems (Fly-By-Wire & Control Surfaces, Wing High Lift, Hydraulics, Landing Gear, Brakes, etc.)
- Conversant with design, qualification and certification test requirements of Hydro-Mechanical systems
- Flexibility to travel
- Familiar with Part 25 certification requirements and advisory material
- Strong integration skills, in both system partner management and system technical integration
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software tools
- Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Full time position
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance program
À propos de la marque
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success