We're currently looking for ambitious, eager Millennials to join our growing team as an Entry Level Sales Representative.
As a successful start-up now in its 3rd year of operations - we have successfully expanded into a second location in the GTA and are expanding into a third location this November in Western Canada. Our growth is not possible without our people -- who we consider our most valuable asset.
"You don't build a business, you build people - and people build the business" - Zig Ziglar
With imminent growth on the horizon, we're committed to building a team of individuals who value integrity, are competitive in nature and thrive in a team-centric environment.
ENTRY LEVEL SALES REPRESENTATIVE OVERVIEW:
- Full training provided (product knowledge, sales systems, basic administration)
- Lead-based customer acquisitions and sales (1-1 customer interactions)
- Leadership training and development
- Management training opportunities
- Career advancement structure based on overall performance
- Travel for networking and leadership development
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR OUR TEAM IS IDENTIFIED BY THE BELOW:
- Competitive in nature - plays to win and is determined to succeed
- Great work ethic and eager to achieve set targets and goals
- Authentic character and possess high integrity
- Enjoys working with people and loves to learn new things
We're not expecting somebody to have extensive experience before starting with our company. Since it is an entry-level opportunity, the qualifications to be considered for an interview are as follows:
- Customer Service/Hospitality/Retail experience (min. 1 year)
- Interested in growing with the organization long-term
- Available to start within 1-2 weeks of applying
If you're determined to get your career started with a growing company who value their people, apply to this ad for immediate consideration. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24-48 hours of applying.