Addella is in its 10th year in business and has recently relocated back to where it all started - Calgary, AB. After successfully spending the last 5 years in Toronto building and training sales teams for Canada's most competitive leaders in the Finance and Telecommunications industries - we're back in Calgary to continue to our country-wide expansions.
With over 150 bright and motivated leaders and future leaders coast to coast in the Organization, we're excited to be back out West and ready to meet the best Calgary has to offer.
Our HR team is highly motivated to connect with ambitious self-starters with sales/customer service experience to join the Marketing team in an entry level role as a Sales Representative
- Sales training: objection handling, lead generation, and closing techniques
- Events Marketing: represent client at events acquiring customers and promoting brand
- Leads management: Using tech-driven solutions to manage leads provided by client
- Compensation: Average $500-$1500/week in commissions and bonuses
- Leadership: assigned mentoring and coaching from the management team
- Entrepreneurial Training: learning fundamentals of business management
- Advancement: Opportunities to advance into management and partnership positions
- Travel: Conferences, networking events, performance bonus trips (Miami, LA, Montreal, Bahamas, Mexico, New York, Chicago)
- 1-2 years Hospitality/Customer Service/Retail Sales experience
- Eager to build professional skills and start career
- Competitive but also thrives in a team setting
- Post-secondary education is an asset but not mandatory to apply
Reply to this ad if you are ready to challenge yourself in a rewarding, fun and development-focused environment. Qualified candidates will be contacted by our team within 24-48 hours of applying.