Location: North Bay, ON, CA
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Currently, Broadspectrum North America is rebranding to Ferrovial Services North America; both names may be visible during our rebranding process.
Job Title: Equipment Cleaner and Refurbishment
Reports to: Fleet Coordinator
Maximizes profit and return on invested capital by accomplishing objectives; serving customers; maintaining the company’s stability; ensuring growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primary Responsibilities and Key Deliverables
- Undertake daily cleaning tasks.
- Be able to complete various duties under strict timelines.
- Clean vehicles and vehicle components.
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, acid, abrasives, vacuums or hoses.
- Apply paints, reconditions, or masking materials to vehicles to preserve, protect, or restore color or condition.
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
- Maintain inventories of supplies.
- Acquire supplies or equipment
- Inspect motor vehicles.
- Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas.
- Clean facilities or work areas.
- Remove debris or damaged materials.
- Disassemble and reassemble machines or equipment or remove and reattach vehicle parts or trim, using hand tools.
- Install parts, assemblies, or attachments in transportation or material handling equipment.
- Lubricate machinery, vehicles, or equipment or perform minor repairs or adjustments, using hand tools.
- Maintain vehicles in good working condition.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Due to the nature of the position, moving vehicles and equipment, a valid driver's license is preferred
- Proven experience and knowledge working within a cleaning environment.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- An eye for detail and being proactive.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
Job Segment: Custodial, Manufacturing