Who wouldn’t want to work at a world renowned spa!? Especially if one of the benefits includes a complimentary day of pampering and relaxation!
Ste. Anne’s is seeking full and part time alternative therapists, estheticians and registered massage therapists who are interested in bringing the power of healing through human touch to the world.
If you enjoy working alongside a group of healing professionals in a beautiful work environment, surrounded by gorgeous vistas of sky, lake and rolling hills, this is where you belong.
With competitive salaries, full-time health benefits at six months, employer matched RSP’s, product discounts, referral fees, staff package rates, training & professional fee reimbursement and so much more; Ste. Anne’s Spa is the place to be.
We can’t wait to have you join our team. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and become a part of providing every guest with an absolutely incredible and unforgettable experience. To learn more about working at Ste. Anne's Spa, click here.
MAINTENANCE WORKER To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will: • Have previous hands on experience in building and property maintenance• Have a dedication to wellnessRMTsEstheticianAromatherapistReflexologistCookHousekeeperMaintenance Worker
• Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, AD&D available after 6 months
• RRSP company contribution available after 1 year
• Full time Employees are eligible for reimbursement of their professional fees and reimbursement for some CEU's
• Life and Dependent Life Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment
• Out of Country
• Drug Coverage
• Health Benefits
• Extended Health (Paramedical)
• Use of facilities, Men’s and Women’s Locker rooms and hot tubs, outdoor pool, fitness facility, walking trails and gardens
• Service discounts – 45%
• Product discounts – 45%
• Packages discounts – day spa and overnight special rates
• Annual birthday day spa – Day Spa package including spa fitness and meals
• The Compassion Assistance Plan is designed to provide meaningful and timely help to those within the Ste. Anne’s family who are enduring an emergency or hardship. The Compassionate Assistance Plan is administered and its funds are distributed from an internal committee assuring good stewardship of the funds. Two types of funding will be available; repayable advances or direct non-repayable funding.
• Education Funding – personal interest
• Training Funding – related to career
• Alternate Paid Holiday – To be taken on the Civic Holiday (no time and a half for working the day just a paid day off)
• Extended Vacation after years of seniority achieved
• Start 2 weeks
• 6 years 3 weeks
• 11 years 4 weeks
• RSP plan 60% match from $1500 after 1 year to $5000 for long term employees, as well as a kick start of $100 at the first year anniversary.
Find us on: