Evening Custodial Supervisor
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our healthcare division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Custodial Supervisor.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed through nearly 50 years of experience. Sodexo’s success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 420,000 employees throughout the world.
- As the Custodial Supervisor in one of our healthcare accounts, you will be responsible for coordinating all activities required for the team related to housekeeping, portering and logistics.
- You will ensure all housekeeping is carried out in accordance with Sodexo health and safety policies.
- You will audit and provide monitoring for your team as well as support all training for their shifts:
- Coordinates activities of housekeeping employees engaged in cleaning within a very busy environment.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees and guests
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Orients, trains and coaches employees.
- Ensure health and safety policies are followed and implemented.
- Perform daily inspection of rooms, common areas and general areas in the hospital.
- Performs day to day assignments in addition to lead duties
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and issue resolution
Growth and Development:
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Proven ability to provide quality audits and training
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- 1 or more years of related work experience
- Completion or current enrollment in OHHA or CAEM is preferred
- TDG, WHMIS Certification Required
- Personal and professional integrity, appearance, and demeanor
- Embodies our value behaviors: Service Spirit, Team Spirit, and the Spirit of Progress
Serving Clients and Customers
Drive and Dependability
Building a Diverse Team
Managing Employee Performance and Development
Managing Unit Finances
Managing Quality Operations
Providing Quality Food and Facilities Services
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
“We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.”
*Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.*
Click Here To Apply