Looking for an: Executive Assistant
Who is dynamic, meticulous, numbers oriented person able to multi task in fast paced environment, have business mind, with excellent English communication skills. Must be very adept at summarizing situations to produce an executive report in English. Work environment is 95% English due to global operations.
This employee will work autonomously and communicate with a network of global offices. Reporting to owner and assisting Montreal based controller. This is a permanent position, working 4 days a week Monday to Thursday, sometimes flex time required. Possibility to work at home with company supplied equipment, if a business atmosphere is possible; or in a one-person office on the west-island or south shore (Brossard)
For a: personal asset management and global investment companies to support owner and financial controller.
Owner travels extensively and works out of several global office facilities.
· Assist owner in varied daily communication
· Maintain or run parallel owners calendar, prioritize and track events, script time saving memos on operating logistics, written reporting to owner towards changes in priorities or new assignments.
· Initiates and follow-ups on action items for projects and policies
· Maintain reports – asset management, expense reports, etc.
· Maintain cost control and compliance to Standard Operating Polices
· Provides administrative and secretarial support for the owner which includes memos to contacts, emailing, courier, conference calls
· Performs other duties as assigned commensurate to the professional protocol of the owner’s style of managing.
Research projects on the web effectively
· Insurance policy renewals
· Work with controller towards expense summaries, accounts payable, private aviation expense reports, property taxes.
Degree is preferred but not necessary, experience is mandatory.
15 years’ experience assisting at executive level
· Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and Outlook preferable to create meticulous research data layouts.
· Must be able to travel twice a year to USA for short trips (2 days)
· Only detailed CV will be considered, with compensation history and references
· Compensation commensurate to experience.