SemCAMS is proud to offer innovative midstream solutions to our natural gas partners.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, SemCAMS is one of the province’s largest licensed sour gas processors with assets located in central Alberta.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic and growing company, SemCAMS is currently looking for an Executive Assistant. Supporting senior level executives this position will require a detailed oriented professional with strong organizational and communication skills. This position will report to the Vice President & General Manager.
As an Executive Assistant your key responsibilities will include:
- Manages supervisor's (and other delegates) calendar, arrange meetings and schedule appointments.
- Support organizational meetings and events including arrange programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and catering, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, and minutes, etc. meetings; and acts as custodian of documents and records.
- Establish and maintain physical and electronic file systems to ensure data is readily accessible.
- Coding and gathering approvals, per Delegation of Authority (DOA) for invoices, vendor agreements, expenses, coordinates and manages corporate G&A budget.
- Post-secondary education in business administration, finance or related field; a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 7+ years relevant senior administrative experience
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Power Point, Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High degree of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and service providers
This position will remain open until the qualified candidate has been chosen. Internal applicants should discuss their candidacy, including availability with their Leader forward your resume to:
Dave Gosse, Vice President & General Manager
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.