Required Caregiver for seniors in private home in Richmond Hill;
Full-time/Temporary; Salary: $15.72 per hour for 35 hours per week;
Qualification: Min. secondary school;
Experience: 7 months training or relevant 1 year experience;
- Administer bedside or personal care;
- Ambulation or personal hygiene maintenance;
- Perform housekeeping & cleaning duties;
- Mend clothing and linens;
- Provide companionship and personal care to clients;
- Administer medicine & collect specimens;
- Change non-sterile dressings;
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g. walk;
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene;
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals and therapeutic diets;
- Assume responsibility for the household (in absence of householder).
Work Location (major intersections): Major MacKenzie Dr W And Yonge St
Optional Accommodation is available at no charge on live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Contact Ms. Agnes Borenstein at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.