Panago Pizza is an innovative and customer focused delivery/takeout pizza franchise. Our goal is to provide remarkable customer experiences, offering a diverse menu of affordable meals using the highest quality ingredients. Chef inspried food is at the heart of our operation but customer engagement is at the heart of our business and we seek to build meaningful long-term relationships that make a positive contribution to our communities. We are committed to continuous improvement and are specifically focused on the areas of environmental and social responsibility.
As a PANAGO Field Trainer, you will have an unparalleled passion for guest service,
restaurant operations and efficiency through utilizing systems. Our Field Trainers are experienced with restaurant operations who also possess excellent communication skills and are dynamic, hard-working, versatile leaders. Field Trainers are full of fresh ideas and keen to take on all operational responsibilities.
CERTIFIED FIELD TRAINER ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES
- responsible for supporting all new store openings
- responsible to support any corporate initiatives including 3 yearly promotions
- is a role model for certified panago managers and may conduct training of the CMD program within our corporate restaurants as directed by the Training Manager
- completes support schedules for renovations/relocations as directed by the Training Manager
- is part of the operations department and reports to the Training Manager
TRAINER MAIN FUNCTIONS WITHIN PANAGO
The Trainer is responsible in conjunction with the franchisee and certified manager for delegating daily tasks to employees and has leadership responsibilities:
- Responsible for training restaurant cleanliness best practices.
- Training on FIFO rotation of all food and beverages.
- Assisting the manager with the coordination of tasks for the cooks and drivers.
- Motivating the staff and preserving a positive atmosphere in the workplace to aid in exceptional customer service.
- Execution of the training scripts, SOC’s and performance management of staff.
New Store Openings:
- Working with the Training Manager and Business Development Manager’s, develop and maintain the NSO countdown documents
- Update and deliver in-store training plan and schedule according to restaurant opening dates
- Update and prepare all tools for new stores
- Deliver and maintain effective onsite training for staff, managers and franchisees
- Support the franchisees to ensure all business practices are met prior to opening and during post-opening support period
- Complete all required reporting
Restaurant Operations Support:
- Execution of selected operational projects including support of franchise restaurants needing assistance and corporate locations
- Completion of selected Restaurant Quality Reports in support of BDMs and Training Manager
- Complete required support and reporting at each location and provide to BDMs and Training Manager
- 3-5 years of food service/QSR related management experience
- Post-secondary education in Hospitality, Culinary, or Business Management is an asset
- Knowledge and demonstration of effective training techniques, adult learning & delivery methods
Skills & Fit:
- Exceptional people development skills and experience
- Ability to multi task and perform in a fast paced, changeable environment
- Effective problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills using Outlook, or other scheduling programs
Working conditions, This person must:
- Be able to travel 50% - 80% of the time nationally and have a valid passport
- Have use of a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Be able to wear a uniform for their role as a Field Trainer
- Be able to work evenings and weekends and have a flexible schedule
- Be able to work long hours at times and stand for extended periods of time
- Lift objects of 50lbs