- Are you a people person who can build great relationships?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with specific sales targets to shoot for?
- Are you strong, confident and competitive, and a positive influence on those around you?
- Do your sharp instincts and skills make you successful at closing sales quickly and smoothly?
- Are you a self-starter who can see opportunities and find great solutions?
- Do you love to work and see what matters to you in our company’s values?
Then we’re made for each other.
Financial Advisors are responsible for developing personal banking relationships with our members. They shine when it comes to seeing and acting on sales opportunities, taking credit applications, selling investment products and answering questions.What does a Financial Advisor do?
- Promotes products like loans, mortgages, term deposits, mutual funds, credit cards, and account packages.
- Provides exceptional service to members every chance they get
- Knows all our products, services, policies and procedures inside and out
- Sees sales opportunities and knows how to act on them to close sales
- Takes membership and credit applications
- Achieves individual sales goals and sets their own monthly job-related goals
- Provides great advice to our members to help improve their overall financial well-being
- Uses their discretion to approve credit and make sound financial decisions
- Retail banking and credit assessment experience
- The ability to work quickly without sacrificing accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- A gift for identifying service or product referral opportunities
- A knack for answering questions clearly and solving problems
- Post-secondary education in Finance or related studies are a bonus
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to develop long-term relationships with members, potential members and co-workers
Why Servus Credit Union? We live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees. Servus Credit Union is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Servus is committed to being socially responsible and living the co-operative values. Through our operations, we strive to make a positive impact on our economy, the environment and society. We know that our employees are our most valuable assets so we offer ongoing growth and career advancement and we reward employees for their hard work and achievements.