VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Financial Analyst (Intermediate) - Regulatory ServicesJOB: 8554Attention: email@example.com or call 1-416-366-2600 Ext. 242
Job No.: 8554
Position: Financial Analyst (Intermediate) - Regulatory Services
Position Type: 12 months Contract
No. of Positions: 1
The Regulatory Services’ mandate is to ensure controls are implemented and adhered to within the Transfer Agent in order to minimize risk so that reporting for internal and external parties is correct and reliable. The Financial Analyst is responsible for handling Regulatory Service (RS) projects and daily tasks as well as supporting Control – Recon & Banking (CRB) on other production issues.
- Perform various reconciliations and tasks on a timely manner to validate and ensure accuracy of system generated payments or fees.
- Monitor and follow up outstanding issues and documenting updates as necessary
- Provide testing support and assistance with IT/UAT on Fund Launch projects and outstanding issues
- Analyze current processes and provide solutions to either rectify gaps or improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide support to the team and work with other business units on collective initiatives, such as
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) audits, year-end fund audits, and any other Institutional related inquires including manual calculations. .
- Update Policy and Procedures on the team’s various functions as needed to ensure current processes are documented appropriately.
- Other duties/projects as assigned by the manager
- Minimum One-Two years of financial analysis experience, preferably in a financial services based organization
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Math or Finance is preferred
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of PC applications/tools, including Microsoft Excel, and Word
Strong written and verbal communication skills
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com . VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Monterrey