12 Month Contract
$30-35 per hour
An amazing opportunity is available for a results oriented and client minded professional. Working in a team of like minded individuals you will be supporting internal clients in a variety of functions.
What you will be doing in this role
You will be assisting with projects to support the department.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting with journal entries, reconciliations and deviation analysis
- Monitoring outstanding accounts
- Supporting the team with audits
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing change
What you will bring to the role
The ideal candidate must have hands on experience with reconciliations within a financial services organization.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 1-2 years of experience in financial reporting/analysis
- University Degree in Finance /
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Expert proficiency with Excel
Qualified candidates are asked to apply in Word format attention to Antoinette King. Reference #8873
We really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.
However, you can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new positions as they come to us!!