It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members in North York (Finch Ave. West and Hwy. 400) to join our Fleet Team!
As an integral member of Fleet Department, the Fleet Administrative Assistant is responsible for managing the new vehicle purchases, assisting in the control of current fleet with emphasis on time management and maintenance, and managing the resale units.
- Administrative duties such as processing invoices
- Liaise with management teams, corporate vendors and customers.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Ad hoc administrative duties and reports
- knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and invoicing software.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience or related car rental experience.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Career focused.
What’s in it for you?
- Bonus program based on individual sales
- Career advancement opportunities
- Discounted rates on car and truck rentals
- Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive program giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Apply now at www.discountcar.com/careers
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met