French Bilingual WORK AT HOME – Corporate Travel Reservation Agent - NIGHTS
Do you have a passion for travel? Are you an experienced Bilingual (English/ French) Travel Booking Reservationist that would love to work from home?
SYKES is looking for full-time experienced Corporate Travel Reservationist that wants to work evenings from the comfort of their own home! This position requires experience in the travel industry with 1year GDS experience.
Join our amazing team of people that come from an array of backgrounds and experiences; what unites us is our passion for People Serving People. We go beyond answering questions and solving problems to provide a memorable experience for our customers. We are a dynamic team looking for innovators and trailblazers who will inspire us.
This is the right job for you if you have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluently read, write, speak English and French or French Canadian
- GDS experience
- 1 year Corporate or Military travel experience
- Clear understanding of the needs and expectations of corporate travelers
- High level skills in reservations, reissues / exchanges, ticketing and customer service
- Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
- Experience in Air, ground and hotel bookings
Nice to have (but not required):
· Knowledge of international exchange rate calculation and taxes
· International Air Ticketing experience
SYKES offers you:
· Paid Training
· $19.00 CAD per hour after training plus $1 CAD per hour shift differential for working nights
· Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Career advancement opportunities
· Discounts on shopping, travel, and entertainment
· Much more!
· Subscription to high-speed, hard-wired, bi-directional Internet connection
· 2 Headsets: a USB headset for online training and a telephone headset for taking live customer calls.
· Analog landline that meets one of these requirements:
· Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home.
· Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider
· Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service.
Not the job for you? You probably have friends or family who might be interested, so please feel free to send them the link to this job opportunity!