The Knights On Guard Advantage: As a trusted member of your community since 1989, Knights On Guard Security is committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry. We offer excellent health benefits and life insurance packages. Be a part of our growing team today!
We are currently looking to fill a Concierge role at a condominium located in Downtown Toronto. If you have a valid security guard license and a passion for customer service, we want to meet you!
- Major Intersection: Richmond & Sherbourne
- Benefits: Full Medical Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Shifts Available: Concierge, Night Shift, Weekdays, Full-Time, Part-Time
- Shift Type: Concierge
- Start Date: ASAP
- Suggested Experience: Security Guard: 1 Year, Customer Service: 1 Year
- Required License or Certification: Valid Security Guard License, First Aid/CPR Certification
We are looking for experienced security guards to work as part of our team, to ensure exceptional service to our clientele. We are committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry. We offer excellent health benefits and life insurance packages.
To be considered, you must have a current security guard license and security industry experience is preferred.
Need a security guard license? We provide the 40-hour ministry approved course required to acquire your license, a value of $139.00. If hired by us, we will reimburse the cost of the course!
- Patrolling of the facility
- Access Control for the facility/area
- Ensuring that the facility’s safety and emergency procedures are followed in response to site emergencies
- Undertaking site specific training and following direction and guidance from Site Supervisor
- Demonstrating judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents
- Ability to operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones
- Meticulous record keeping, report writing, observation skills
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Knights On Guard is an inclusive and equitable employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.