JBS Food Canada ULC is one of the largest beef processors in Canada. We are currently recruiting General Maintenance Technicians for our Brooks, Alberta facility which has the capacity to harvest more than 4,000 head of cattle per day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and provide preventative maintenance to all production machinery
- Conduct start up procedures upon completion of maintenance tasks on machinery
- Support production supervisors, team leads and operators to reach daily targets
- Keep accurate maintenance records/documentation
- Follow all safety procedures in accordance to company policies
- Work as part of a team to ensure all targets are met
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment preferred
- Mechanical diploma or certificate. Equivalent experience will be considered
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical components
- Use of hand tools, power tools and machine shop equipment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee may be exposed to wet, dry, hot, cold or humid, high noise environments
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Odours, Hot, Cold/refrigerated.
Earn Competitive Wage starting at $17.00
Please note that Applicants may be subject to drug and alcohol testing. If an Applicant is requested to take a drug and alcohol test, any offer of employment to the Applicant will be conditional upon passing the drug and alcohol test.
Exceptional Benefits including:
Competitive Wage | Relocation Assistance | Extended Health/Medical Benefit | Group Life & Accidental Death Insurance | Long Term Disability | Vision/Dental Care | Employee Beef Purchasing Program | Voluntary Employee RRSP Contributions | Employer RRSP Contributions | Subsidized Bus Transport | Medical Clinic on-site | Career Growth and Continued Training
JBS Food Canada ULC
PO Box 1868 Brooks AB T1R 1C6
Phone: 403-501-2223 Fax: 403 501 2239