Are you a digital marketing professional who gets excited about building Google AdWords accounts? Do you want to work for a company staffed with creative types who know how to work and play hard? Our client is a Google Premier Partner, having won awards for their services, helping customers plan, build and execute digital advertising campaigns for companies across North America and worldwide. Because of rapid growth, they are looking for Account Manager/Strategists to join their team.
The role of the Google AdWords Account Manager/Strategist is to sell, provide support, troubleshoot, and analyze AdWords digital marketing campaign performance in real-time with customers. The responsibilities include:
- Build, manage, & optimize high quality Google AdWords accounts
- Lead the translation of client briefs into innovative digital strategies that excite clients, and exceed their objectives
- Ensure the smooth launch of campaigns and the continual improvement of performance; overseeing optimization and devising a structured test & learn strategy
- Regularly communicate with clients, discussing account performance and strategy.
- Keyword research & analysis
- Analyze metrics, draw conclusions from data and create summary reports for presentations
- Ad copy writing & budget tracking
- Consistently monitor campaigns
- Possesses in-depth understanding of PPC campaign management and optimization practices
- 3+ years of paid Google AdWords experience within an agency environment, managing multiple AdWords accounts.
- Account management experience with small/medium sized businesses
- Proficient knowledge in the following platforms: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google AdWords Editor, Microsoft AdCenter,
- Experience building successful Google AdWords Account for multiple types of business.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- A natural affinity with numbers
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent written & oral communication skills