At Alberta Blue Cross, we are dedicated to exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We are committed to providing the best health coverage for our members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of all Albertans. We believe in what we do and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Working at Alberta Blue Cross means having a career where you’ll be recognized for your contributions. We value diversity, encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance and regularly provide opportunities for training and career growth. If you’re excited about our brand and the contributions we make to the province then we’d love for you to join us.
Alberta Blue Cross has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, team-oriented, innovative Government Business Account Lead to join our team. This position plays a pivotal role in collaborating daily with our government clients to identify needs and develop customized solutions and recommendations related to new programs, services and client requests. The Government Business Account Lead will liaise with a broad cross-section of departments within Alberta Blue Cross to review service levels and ensure we are delivering an exceptional customer experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build networks and maintain strong relationships with our government clients to identity needs and requirements
- Balance stakeholder needs while supporting strong customer experience
- Lead and/or support government projects and initiatives including new programs, services, process improvements and customer requests.
- Liaise with a broad cross sector of departments within Alberta Blue Cross to coordinate overall customer experience
- Provide leadership to internal and external work groups and project teams
- Act as an expert resource to internal and external clients on government related strategies
- Research, prepare and/or deliver presentations, proposals and/or reports
- Measure and report on Alberta Blue Cross service levels
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- An undergraduate degree in business or a health related field.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong customer focus
- Proven business insight
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic team environment.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to take an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong negotiation and proven decision making skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven experience with development and delivery of presentations.
- Ability to deal with a fast pace environment that requires successful management of customer expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Industry experience would be a valuable asset.
Alberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging team-oriented environment. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, apply online at www.ab.bluecross.ca. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.