Graphic Arts Technician
The Brothers Markle. Sign makers extraordinaire.
The Brothers Markle Inc. is not your average custom signage company, we take projects from the design manufacturing stage to final installation. For more than 40 years, The Brothers Markle Inc. has been creating some of the most innovative and dynamic signages in Toronto. We are big enough yet small enough to work on your projects with personal attention. We have worked with architects and designers in producing award-winning signages, corporate logos, wayfinding studies and advertising campaigns.
What’s better than our wayfinding signages studies? Us, The Brothers Markle leading you to your creative destination.
The company’s success is a team effort and our people are the best in the business. At the moment, we are seeking to hire a Graphic Arts Technician for a full-time, permanent position to assist us further in expanding our e-commerce venture and delivering them in stunning contents to our clients. The successful candidate would have years of experience in web graphic design with specialization in website content design and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in producing, assessing, and developing new concept content;
- Lay-out and create content for web source using a variety of graphics, illustrations graphics, and other specialized software;
- Collaborate with the management team to ensure that all designs correspond with marketing concepts, if applicable;
- Outline the company’s needs in terms of marketing and sales strategies that align with the business' strategic direction;
- Finalize illustrations, photos, texts and drawings to further maximize new product or service launches;
- Produce overall graphic work and ensure all required materials are available on site to meet approved timelines;
- Liaison between management and other parties concerned with graphics and implementation;
- Maintain and enforce quality standards and report any potential problems or issues to management;
- Research and develop the company’s unique selling propositions, online consumer behavior, technologies and design.
- At least a College Diploma in Graphic Design or Arts, Computer Graphics, or Multimedia Design, is mandatory
- 3+ years of experience in web/ graphic design environment, with specialization in website content development,
- Previous experience in corporate brand development, typography and content development, preferable.
- Advanced proficiency in Graphic Design, with specialization in contemporary concept design using graphic design tools (Adobe core, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and production implementation
Compensation and Conditions:
- Permanent, full-time position,
- $19.00 per hour based on 35-hours work week, depending on prior experience and qualifications,
- Applicable overtime pay per hour will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
- Work location: 3530 Pharmacy Avenue, Scarborough, Ontario M1W 2S7.
How to apply:
Please apply by email with your resume and cover letter at email@example.comHelp
The Markle Brothers Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified persons to apply.We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.