- Fast growing online education business
- Professional, smart, enthusiastic team
- Opportunities for growth
- Downtown Toronto location (King St West)
About The Role
We're a well-known online education company with operations in Canada and Australia. Our focus is delivering the highest standard of online compliance training & resources to the food and hospitality sectors.
We're currently building up our marketing team in Toronto and we're looking for a talented Graphic Designer to help produce a wide variety of web and print based resources.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Front-end responsive web design for a variety of websites and landing pages
- Assisting in the design & production of web resources (including websites, landing pages, advertisements, social media posts, emails & newsletters, etc)
- Assisting in the design & production of print resources (including sales collateral, brochures, posters, fact sheets, etc)
- Managing our in-house library of stock, custom photography & video content
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a graphic and/or web design role (ideally for a B2B business)
- Experienced in HTML / CSS / Bootstrap
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Experienced in User Experience design and user centred design practices
- Experienced in working with CMS software (such as Drupal or Wordpress)
- The ability to self-manage and learn new skills as required
- A demonstrated passion for the area of digital marketing and graphic design
To apply, please visit the current job openings on the Careers Page at www.moncel.com and follow the prompts.