A financial institute is seeking a Junior HR Admin to join there downtown office for a 18 month contract
Your new company
A leading financial institute is seeking a Junior HR Admin to join there downtown office for a 18 month contract
Your new role
This position serves as a specialist within the Human Resources Service Delivery team to support Payroll Tax administration of the data transferred via benefits & pension interfaces to/from vendor ; analyzing errors and making arrangements for corrections to either GHRS or Vendor systems. Also resolves the more complicated employees' cases / issues by conducting a diagnosis and advising the employee on the most effective solution. In addition, serve as a specialist within the HR Service Delivery team to administer Payroll Tax, Benefit, Pension and Retiree inquiries for all current and former employees.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum High School graduation and related experience.
- Ability to read and interpret policies and explain them lucidly to internal and external customers.
- Ability to calculate correctly and accurately benefit and other entitlements.
- Good questioning and listening skills.
- Ability to work as a team member to create an amiable work environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.