Gentai Financial Group is a fast growing financial service provider. Since 2011, Gentai expands its business from mortgage brokerage to mortgage investment management. Gentai is seeking an HR and Administration Manager to work with the management team to develop the company culture and set strategic direction as well as support best practices. The successful candidate will be a key member of our administrative team, and will be exposed to a variety of responsibilities in the expanding financial business
- Ensures Core Values are understood and embraced throughout the organization.
- Implements human resources strategies, initiatives and programs that effectively support overall company vision.
- Manages recruitment, selection and retention of high quality people throughout the company.
- Develops, recommends, communicates and implements human resources policies and programs that meet operational and employee needs.
- Ensures compliance with legislation and consistent and fair application of policies and procedures.
- Provides an effective and ongoing training program.
- Coordinates the performance management process.
- Leads integration of new employees through acquisitions and ensures corporate vision is developed.
- Develops and maintains effective compensation and benefits policies and programs. Ensures that monetary and non-monetary compensation is competitive with the marketplace and internal equity is achieved.
- Provides a source of confidential guidance and counsel to managers and staff concerning policies, practices, performance and conflict resolution.
- Hires, trains and reviews staff.
- support programs to help improve the employee experience
- assist management with implementing and administering employee policies, identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- prepare HR documentations
- administrative support including employee benefits, payroll, and tracking vacation, leaves and absences
- general office administrative support, including and are not limited to: in-house forms and systems, IT system, database, business development, and internal communications, etc.
- 5+ years experience in an office environment, must have Human Resources Management or related discipline
- excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- displays good judgment and discretion with confidential information
- strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- proficient use of MS Office
- self-motivated with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team, requires minimal supervision in achieving standards and objectives
- post-secondary education and/or CPHR is an asset
- Bilingual English and Chinese is a must.