Our client offers essential home services to customers across Canada keeping homeowners warm in the winter, cool in the summer and with an endless supply of hot water.
Our client is a $600 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. Our client's portfolio consists of over 1.7 million residential rental assets in Ontario and is North America’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters. It is also Canada’s largest heating and cooling company. What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in team members and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things in its quest to become the destination of choice in its vertical by offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to continue to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
Primary Mission: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally install equipment in their homes.
HVAC Services Technician
· Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
· Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
· Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
· Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call
· You are a proud ambassador for our company
· Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
· Perform general and specific equipment inspections
· Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
· Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
SKILLS, ABILITIES and EXPERIENCE:
· Must have at minimum a class B gas ticket
· Understanding of boiler diagnostics, service and maintenance an asset.
· Must have valid driver’s license
· Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
· 1-3 years of experience in this area
· Must have outstanding customer service skills
· Very punctual and dependable
· Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
· Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard