At Front Line Health Care we offer a smarter way to staff selection. Our clients rely on us to provide qualified, reliable and caring professionals to implement a high level of service to clients and patients that require unique care.
is a recognized leader offering a full range of personalized supports and services to people with an intellectual disability and their families. We set the benchmark for excellence, innovation and accountability in the developmental services sector. Our vision for society is one where everyone belongs and we help each other reach for our dreams.
June through August, provides a residential camping program for people with an intellectual disability. Our guests are as young as 7 years and there is no upper age limit.
Looking for a summer job? Want a challenge and an experience that will last a lifetime? Look no further, may be exactly what you"re looking for.
Healthcare Staff (9)
Healthcare Staff will:
· Obtain a passing grade in Medication Administration training
· Pour/administer medication and keep detailed records
· Perform First Aid when needed
· Assist Counsellors with any personal care that a guest needs
· Compile and communicate information to other departments to ensure high quality of care for guests
· Document incidents and take follow up action needed
· Collaborate and communicate with healthcare professionals, family and caregivers to ensure the health and safety of our guests
· Intervene in medical emergencies
· Adhere to and uphold all policies and procedures
· Attend and contribute to staff meetings.
· Evaluate and give feedback to Camp Nurse, Camp Coordinator and Camp Supervisor regarding medical processes at camp. Implement change when needed.
· Assist in the planning and implementation of staff training.
· Attend and contribute to staff meetings
· 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
· 1+ years’ experience working and/or experience working with persons with special needs
· Minimum 2 years of post-secondary education in Nursing Program or equivalent.
· First Aid/CPR and AED Certification
· Organized individual who is able to work in a high-paced environment
· Strong leadership skills
· Works well in a team
· Responsible with a high attention to detail
· Able to communicate effectively and efficiently across multiple departments
· Calm under pressure
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon"s)