Serving and bartending are great jobs to earn a quick buck and make a ton of new friends while controlling your schedule to accommodate other important commitments, like school. There are also some really valuable skills that are gained - rapport-building with strangers, up-selling, relationship building and multi-tasking.
Here at Mox1 we love meeting candidates who have worked in the hospitality industry because they typically transition easily into our professional sales/marketing team with the skills they've already acquired. However, we're not just looking for somebody who wants a job, we need somebody who is ready to take their skills to the next level and start their CAREER with a young, growing organization.
We're currently looking for 5 candidates to join our thriving Sales/Marketing team as ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT REPS.
ENTRY LEVEL AT MOX1 MEANS:
- Full training with an assigned coach/trainer
- Selling and promoting to customers (face to face) with LEADS from the client
- Working in a professional office setting and field sales
- GREAT PAY: $500-1000/week (commissions and bonuses)
- Opportunities to advance into higher level leadership/management positions within 12-18 months
- Recognition for high performance with bonuses including: all-expense paid trips, cash bonuses, client rewards (sporting events, trips etc)
CORE QUALITIES WE SEEK:
- "Down for Whatever" mentality
- Ambitious and hard working
- Positive attitude
- Competitive spirit
- 1-2+ years customer service/hospitality/retail experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education (diploma/degree) is an ASSET (but not mandatory)
- Available to commute to Mississauga daily
If you're tired of shift work, side duties and working in a dead-end job then we want to hear from you! Apply directly to this ad with a copy of your resume and the HR team will contact you shortly.