Human Resources Business Partner
Ready to work for a digital imaging leader?
At Canon Canada, we’re guided by kyosei – our corporate philosophy meaning “all people living and working together for the common good.” Since 1973 we’ve done just that, working together to become leaders in business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems.
As a global company, our reputation is built on our ability to meet the needs of our staff and our business partners. Our vision is to be innovators who deliver exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. We are passionate about truly understanding our customers, their lifestyles, passions and delivering the best possible solutions and experiences which empower them to realize their full potential.
Piqued your Interest?
Reporting to the HRBP Supervisor, the Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for building strategic alliances with all levels of assigned client groups in order to drive and sell new HR initiatives and strategies. The incumbent will be a critical member of an evolving team acting as an employee champion and change agent while serving as a consultant to management.
This opportunity is based out of our new state-of-the-art headquarters in Brampton located at the corner of Steeles Avenue and Mississauga Road on the Mississauga/Brampton border.
We’ll trust you to make a big contribution to our team as you develop and grow – you will play a key part in helping us excel today and improve tomorrow!
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with assigned client groups at all levels in the organization
- Participate in the development of Human Resources strategic projects
- Liaise with the Talent Acquisition Team regarding recruitment activities for the assigned client groups
- Promote and educate assigned client groups on Canon’s corporate policies
- Consult on all people-related issues, i.e. performance management and employee relations
To Succeed, You Will Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- CHRP designation; CHRL considered an asset
- 5-8 years of related work experience
- Ability to interpret situations and apply appropriate policies and legislation
- Strong computer and technical skills are required; Microsoft Office programs with a focus on Excel
- Intermediate project and process management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and meet hard deadlines
- Experience with PeopleSoft is considered an asset
- French is considered an asset
Come and join our team as we work to take Canon to the next level! We offer pay-for-performance, generous benefits and exceptional career growth with a global company.
If you are among the most suitable for the position, we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this role in greater detail.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713