Dealnet is an emerging leader in non-bank consumer lending, leveraging its engagement & technology platform to drive significant growth in loan originations.
Dealnet Capital Corp is an established consumer finance company focused on leveraging its engagement & technology platforms and dealer network to drive significant year over year growth.
• Founded by individuals with extensive experience in non-bank financials, consumer products and technology;
• Targeting loan growth in the home improvement vertical initially, including HVAC, windows, doors, roofs, water products, fireplaces etc.
• Over $200 Million in assets
• The Company has multiple avenues and catalysts for growth:
o Organic origination growth across current and future market verticals
o Growth in the dealer network
o Reduced cost of funding and economies of scale
o Acquisitions of additional origination platforms and loan books to drive scale
Human Resources Generalist
Full Time Contract (6 Months)
Toronto, Head Office
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, the Human Resources Generalist is responsible for carrying out specific HR functions (listed below) and the HR Generalist will provide direct support to the HR Manager with respect to assigned HR projects, initiatives and related tasks.
- Carry out all HR generalist duties from beginning to end, including but not limited to: general HR administration, onboarding/orientation, benefits administration, hourly employee recruitment, records retention, training & development etc.
- Monitor and respond to general HR inquiries on a daily basis and from a variety of channels (phone, email, in-person etc.)
- Perform general HR administration duties such as maintain employee records/files, new-hire orientation packages etc.
- Assist and facilitate HR communications across all areas of the company in a variety of formats (internal intranet, email, in-person (both small and medium-large size groups etc.)
- Manage time off tracking and reporting (vacation and sick-day) for all salaried employees
- Manage benefits administration, including but not limited to: new employee enrollments, plan changes, provider communications, benefits research etc.
- Support and take the lead on various HR projects and improvement initiatives
- Support with employment life-cycle changes including processing new-hires, LOA’s, position changes and separations
- Support with LOA’s, disability management and RTW processes
- Provide managers and employees with support on HR policies and practices, employee engagement efforts etc.
- Administer various HR reporting/metrics tools
- Act as a back-up to the Manager, Human Resources for time away from work etc.
- Other related HR and administration duties as assigned by the HR Manager
• Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field required; Bachelor’s degree is an asset;
• 3+ years’ experience in an Human Resources Generalist role required;
• CHRP designation, or in progress, is an asset as is being a member in good-standing with the HRPA
• Experience with HR Generalist duties spanning the majority of HR functions, including general HR administration, compensation & benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, manager coaching/development, records management, employee engagement, project management etc.;
• Experience with developing and delivering employee training & development activities/initiatives is an asset;
• Self-starter with proven ability to be resourceful and proactive to obtain information needed to complete tasks;
• Ability to multi-task and manage several priorities, with conflicting priorities and timelines;
• Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to interface with senior levels of management and employees at all levels;
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Resourceful, organized and action-oriented individual;
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
At Dealnet Capital Corp, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment, where all employees and clients are valued, respected and supported. We are committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.