Human Resources Manager.
- Advise, coach and counsel line management on employee relations' issues, and formulate specific measurable actions to help them resolve issues, increase effectiveness, build relationships, and achieve business goals with the primary focus being on improving the overall organizational effectiveness to achieve the Company's business plan.
- Anticipate and respond to employee relations concerns.
- Identify potential problem areas and work with managers to take specific actions to mitigate; Conduct new hire orientations, Background Verification, On board, Off-board, and Exit Interviews.
- Perform benefit administration to include claim resolution, change reporting and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Maintain compliance with US federal and US state regulations concerning employment.
- Manage Payroll Operations, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Tracking Expense/Time-sheet Management using JIRA Tools.
- Administrate worker compensation reports, record keeping, and documentation.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to maintain the records on Sales force, following up the leads and opportunities.
- Design the Work Breakdown Structure in Microsoft Project Professional for WBS.
- Serve as liaison to Talent Acquisition, helping to develop recruiting strategies for open positions and ensuring that Job Descriptions are updated and evaluated by Compensation (if necessary) and ready for Talent managers.
- Establish specific client expectations regarding anticipated hiring needs to ensure that high caliber candidates are brought into the organization, meeting client/organizational expectations for time-to-fill and cost-to-fill.
- Fill open positions efficiently and effectively; Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Maintain & source applications on Applicant Tracking System, Bright move.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment, by posting positions to appropriate Internet sources, Applicant Tracking System & Job Boards Management.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting; Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Oversee and work employee recreational functions.
Requires: Bachelor’s in Human Resource, Management, or Related, + 5 years of professional experience in Human Resources or related. US or foreign equivalent accepted