Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
• Prepare employment contracts, addendums, training contracts and other documents, and internal regulations, including non-standard situations;
• Update the company's organizational structure, according to the changes made;
• Prepare reports that include HR information, according to the manager requests;
• Develop proposals for job productivity and efficiency increase;
• Organize and conduct interviews with candidates together with Talent Acquisition Manager, hire and then on-board them
• Create and organize employees personal files;
• Register new employees and staff with employment body as well as on internal systems such as, TTS, Wiki and other back office systems;
• Register employee events (additional vacation days, supplements, etc.) in PAVS and/or TTS system and regularly update all personnel events;
• Collect sick lists and register them
• Prepare notices to employees about employment, salary, taxes and other information to the labor relations issues;
• Prepare documents for employment termination and collect employee „Exit check lists”;
• Create employee ID numbers and ID cards and keep the records;
• Issue privilege cards and keep track of them;
• Proceed issues related to employee disciplinary measures (preparing deeds and orders, ask explanations, to lead negotiations and advise managers);
• Participate in HR Department projects;
• Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
• Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Execution of job duties requires excellent knowledge of English;
• Good level of computer skills;
• Previous experience recruiting members of staff
• Labor law and record keeping knowledge;
• Knowledge of personnel management processes;
• Ability to work with different HR projects at the same time, to evaluate priorities;
• The ability to collect and regularly update the personnel information in electronic form;
• Ability to prepare and organize the personnel record keeping documents in accordance with laws and regulation;
• Ability to advise employees on matters within the competence of;
• The ability to apply labor relations laws and regulations;
• Calm and professional disposition;
• High sense of responsibility;
• Human behavior and performance, good collaboration skills;
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit;
• To engage in new challenges and non-standard situations.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic working environment, and career growth opportunities within the Company