Convergys is the world leader in customer experience outsourcing. We are a global company with a team of over 130,000 employees who take pride in delivering world-class customer service each and every day. As a member of the Convergys team you will represent some of today’s leading brands, support amazing companies and provide outstanding service to customers from around the corner to around the globe.
At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow as a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Comprehensive paid training
- $14.75/hour PLUS uncapped commission earnings - All sales are common sense based, previous sales / upselling experience is an asset
- A full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings and a tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunity to earn an annual merit increase based on performance
- Guaranteed full time hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- Discounts, rewards and giveaways to motivate and provide incentive!!!
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a professional customer service environment
- A commitment to exceed customer expectations
- Superior communication skills; able to present new concepts and complex ideas in a clear and accessible manner to varying levels of customer knowledge
- Basic understanding of technologies (computers, smart phones, email, etc.)
- A sense of excitement when dealing with new ideas and the ability to willingly embrace change as an opportunity to learn and grow
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sales experience is an asset; must be able to identify customer specific needs and utilize our extensive product offering to customize the services for each individual client
- Manage time effectively and strive to exceed personal goals
- Disciplined to work in a structured environment that requires shift schedules
- A desire to LOVE YOUR JOB! In London, we offer employee engagement activities including team colours/dress-up days, celebrations of diversity, jersey days and much more … we’ll even feed you FOR FREE with monthly calendar events such as: Pizza/Sub Day, Veggie Day and Hot Drink Day!!
Click the link to watch a video and hear what our Convergys employees have to say!https://youtu.be/uhKhulU-ANg
Want more than just a “job”? Looking for a chance to start a great career? APPLY TODAY. At Convergys your future is "calling"!
Convergys welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.