Ingredient Sales Representative – Pharmaceutical
Sales | Marketing
Chemicals - Fine (Non-Petro)
July 13, 2018
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
My client is one of the oldest, very well established suppliers of Chemical Ingredients to a wide range of Industries. They are well known for their quality and service and commitment to clients needs.
Steady growth has provided this new opportunity to add a new sales role to the Toronto team. The primary focus will be on the Pharmaceutical ingredient market.
The effort is equally divided between managing existing client needs and servicing their established business and also prospecting for new opportunities in the product development area of the industry.
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- Minimum two years related sales experience
- Previous technical lab or product development experience would be an asset
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Excellent computer skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Available for limited travel
Competitive Salary, bonus and incentive plan, company car or car allowance and all equipment required (Computers and phone etc.)
University Degree in chemistry or Chemical Engineering
Permanent Full Time
Patrick Laforet Director of Strategic Talent Acquisition
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to LinkedIn Applicants: Please ensure your resume is attached to your application
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Pat Laforet: http://stoakley.com/meet-pat-laforet/
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
• Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
• Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
• Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US AT AND FOLLOW US ON:
• Website: www.stoakley.com
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
• Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart