SHIL Infotech Inc. at 2010 - 11th Avenue. 7th Floor. Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 0J3, is seeking to hire 2 IT (information technology) consultant as a full time employee for an annual salary of $58,950.00 with 30 hours per week.
Title of position: IT (information technology) consultant (NOC: 2171)
Terms of employment: Full Time
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Has 3 to 5 years work experience
- Experience performing specialized business analysis and process re-engineering utilizing process
- Has Experience in communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that project risks are understood, addressed and resolved on a timely basis
- Develop internal and external communications for stakeholder groups, analyzes user
- Assists with the development of metrics to track performance to plans
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing, programming and customizing and for General Ledger compliance analytics to comply with the regulatory board requirements.
- Interacting with on-shore audit team to gather audit requirements and be a part of the brain storming sessions to produce the scoping documentation (BRD).
- Perform SAS 99 procedures to address the risk of fraud involving Management Override of Internal Controls to improve the effectiveness and efficiency in audit.
- Analyze the technical/business feasibility requirements for designing and developing the solutions and coordinated for user acceptance testing.
- Lead a team and pioneered engagement activities in Audit Innovation and was responsible for the planning, co-ordination, code review, detailed documentation and timeline negotiations at various stages of the projects.
- Develop and implement the policies and procedures throughout the SDLC to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of product.
To apply for this Job, please email your Resume to Raj@SHILInfotech.com. You can also mail or fax your resume to 1.866.848.1372