On behalf of our client, a rapidly growing Toronto-based global startup company in the Fintech industry, we are recruiting for a Project Manager to lead major client engagements with major retail, transportation and payment clients.Our client is a well-funded, established Stage 3/4 company with major international clients and a funnel of new clients that requires a Project Manager to lead implementation and integration of their technology and business process in a rapid deployment environment.
The PM will be responsible for managing the product implementation including technology and operational aspects, as well as providing direction to the implementation team including both client facing and technical resources. Key functions will include:
- Leading client-facing implementations incorporating both technology and business process components
- Developing a project plan for each implementation
- Liasing with product, technical and business teams to communicate and co-ordinate the plan and ensure progress is on plan
- Day-to-day review and management of the project, problem resolution, providing team direction to maintain project momentum.
- Ensuring a customer support plan is in place for post-implementation success (training, documentation, incident management, etc)
- Solving problems as they come up and contributing to corporate knowledge base and best practices for future implementations.
- Strong Project Management experience in a technical and operational environment
- Ideally, knowledge of the payments/Fintech industry
- Excellent client-facing skills, working with Tier 1 organizations
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written/documentation
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment - technical and non-technical resources
- Comfort level working in a fast-moving, startup environment
If you are interested in this position please send us your resume with a cover letter and we will contact all qualified candidates.Thank you for your interest.