Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide filling & packaging specification and standard to the line leaders in a timely manner.
- Audit lines to ensure:
-Line clearance and start up forms are completed.
-Filling kettles are identified and confirmed as per the work order.
-All filling and packaging requirements are met for the product by doing the hourly checks for -fill weight, torque measurement, aesthetics and other quality parameters.
-Address sub-standard and other quality issues with the line leader, production supervisor & -QA supervisor/QA manager and put the product on "HOLD" when necessary.
-When hold materials are reworked, the QA inspector/QA supervisor will re-evaluate to verify quality. Acceptable product will be released and unacceptable will further rework or rejected.
-Fill and complete QA line inspection forms in a timely manner with all relevant details.
- Address sub-standard and other quality issues with the line leader, production supervisor & Q.A supervisor/Q.A Manager and put the product on "HOLD" when necessary.
- Re-evaluate to verify quality when materials on hold are reworked. Acceptable product will be released and unacceptable will be further reworked or rejected.
- Fill and complete Q.A line inspection forms in a timely manner with all relevant details.
- Ensure that GMP'S are maintained on all production assembly lines at all times.
- Work with all relevant departments to implement the corrective action that will resolve the root cause of the problem on the line.
- Update Q.A supervisor / Q.A Manager when actual fill weight is higher or lower of the BOM.
- Ensure that all finished goods are audited and released in the timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications:
- College Diploma in related filed or equivalent.
- Computer skills.
- Requires initiative and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in a cosmetics, pharmaceutical or food processing environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to accept new challenges.
Please note: We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.